All DCS students participate in on going Discovery Education Assessments to ensure their academic progress. Targeted interventions are used to aid in improvement for specific skills.
Services Available to DCS Students
(at no cost to parents for students who qualify)
DCS Educational Support:
- Response to Intervention (RtI)
- Learning Support Services
- Consultation with LSS teacher regarding accommodations and interventions
- Psychological Evaluation through CLC Network
- Academically Talented Program
- Adapted curriculum for academically talented students
- Reading Recovery (1st grade)
- Speech and Language
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Assistive technology
- ESL support
Click here to find out more about Dutton Christian’s relationship with Caledonia Community Schools and the Christian Learning Center (CLC) Network.
Click here to view a glossary of Learning Support terminology and acronyms.