Our pre-kindergarten program will provide many experiences to aid the growth and development of your child, helping him or her to become a creative decision-maker, constructive problem-solver, cooperative playmate and an appreciative child of God’s creation – exploring and investigating His world. Christ is the center of our program. His world is our playground.
Download the pre-kindergarten brochure
To request a copy of the pre-kindergarten handbook, please email [email protected]
Goals of our preschool program:
- To develop a sense of wonder, excitement, and appreciation for God’s creation.
- To encourage the growth of a positive self-image, problem-solving strategies, and mutual respect by allowing children to explore, choose, and express themselves.
- To encourage each child to develop their own creativity and uniqueness by giving them the freedom to try new ideas.
- To encourage artistic exploration through various media and open-ended activities.
- To encourage the development of small and large muscle skills, visual and auditory discrimination, and cognitive development.
- Develop an assurance of God’s love for the child and encourage a loving response to God and others.
- Establish a sense of social responsibility by encouraging cooperation and sensitivity to others.
- To encourage good listening and work habits.
- Above all, to build an atmosphere of Christian love an acceptance that will enable all other goals to be achieved.